Are you interested in learning Reiki for yourself? Anyone can learn these therapies!
- Shoden Japanese Reiki Level 1: No prerequisite needed
- Okuden Japanese Reiki Level 2: Must take level 1 Reiki one month prior
- Shinpiden Japanese Reiki Level 3: Must take level 2 a year prior
- Ethics of Energy Work- COMING SOON
Reiki Class Description
Shoden Japanese Reiki Level One
Two day class
By the end of this Reiki class, students will understand the biofield energy, principles of Reiki, hand positions for healing self and others, and meditations for daily practice.
You will not be allowed to charge for your services until after Reiki Level 2
- Review history of Reiki
- Different levels of Reiki
- Learn deeper understanding of the word Reiki
- What can Reiki be used for
- Attunement/Reiju to help you on your journey of self-development
- Learn about the Reiki precepts and how they can be used in every day life
- Review hand positions
- Learn and practice self treatment
- Learn multiple types of meditation and how to incorporate them into your home discipline
- Exchange two treatments
Okuden Japanese Reiki Level Two:
Shinpiden Japanese Reiki Level Three:
FREE MINI LECTURES
Not sure about one of our classes or therapies? Register today to come listen to a FREE mini lecture specially designed to answer all your questions!
Eliminate Your Allergies Naturally
Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) was developed over 30 years ago by Dr. Devi Nambudripad, M.D., D.C., L.Ac., Ph.D. What if you viewed an allergen as “anything that causes an adverse reaction in an individual that does not causes an adverse reaction in a healthy individual.”? What would those symptoms include? Would digestive dysfunctions, autoimmune diseases, sensitivities to smells, radiation, chemicals, ADD/ADHD/Austism and psycho-emotional disorders now fall under the category of an “allergy”? NAET is a non-invasive, drug free way of balancing the body to boost the immune system by utilizing treatment procedures from acupuncture/acupressure, selective energy balancing, kinesiology and other disciplines of medicine. This modality has been shown time and again to be quantifiable not only through IgE/IgG allergy testing, but through other types of blood work and imaging.
What is Energy Work?
Energy work has frequently been considered to be “woo-woo” or to esoteric. This mini lecture was designed to debunk the myths, explain how it works, and offer free mini sessions. Many energy therapies like Reiki, Access Consciousness Bars, Bengston Energy Healing Method, EFT, Tai Chi, Qi Gong have been studied to show the effects on stress and the body. Come join us for our next lecture to find out more!
Next class is coming soon!
For more information, or, if you are interested in starting a class in your home town – please contact me here. Calandra Center for Health and Wellness is located in Chicago South Loop and Arlington Heights, IL.