Our Vision …
- To nourish and support the health and wellbeing of our patients, students, teachers, and practitioners
- To contribute to the health and vitality of our communities
Our approach …
- We meet you where you are.
- We view health and wellness as arising from interrelated, dynamic processes encompassing not just the individual but the communities within which the individual resides.
- We bring an array of approaches for achieving wellness, balancing and harmonizing the multiple dimensions of each unique individual.
- We seek to empower you to be proactive and informed about your own health and wellness.
Your Wellness Team:
These are the talented practitioners who are part of CCHW. Check out the broad range of skills they bring to your wellness journey!
CCHW provides space to independent practitioners who share our views on the importance of community and collaboration for healing. Please contact the practice directly to schedule an appointment.
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
Ja’Nelle Jefferson, of Herb & Tao, is available to see clients at our South Loop location outside of CCHW’s regular hours.
CCHW’s Resident Herbal Specialist and Acupuncturist, Ja’Nelle is also available by appointment through CCHW on Fridays in the South Loop.
Join the Team: CCHW welcomes like-minded practitioners looking to work in a supportive atmosphere.
We are always open to collaboration! Learn more about rental opportunities for classes or private sessions as well as current job opportunities. Visit our Join the Team page.
Two convenient locations, serving the Greater Chicago Area.
Calandra Center for Health & Wellness has two convenient locations, one in downtown Chicago, and the other in Schaumburg serving the Northwest suburbs. Find location-specific services and practitioners, hours, and transportation information on our Location pages below.
Chicago’s South Loop