Our Vision …
- To nourish and support the health and wellbeing of our patients, students, teachers, and practitioners
- To contribute to the health and vitality of our communities
Our approach …
- We meet you where you are.
- We view health and wellness as arising from interrelated, dynamic processes encompassing not just the individual but the communities within which the individual resides.
- We bring an array of approaches for achieving wellness, balancing and harmonizing the multiple dimensions of each unique individual.
- We seek to empower you to be proactive and informed about your own health and wellness.
Your Wellness Team:
These are the talented practitioners who are part of CCHW. Check out the broad range of skills they bring to your wellness journey!
These are independent practitioners who rent space from CCHW, and who share our views on the importance of community and collaboration for healing. Please contact these practitioners directly to schedule appointments with them.
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine
Ja’Nelle Jefferson of Herb & Tao is at CCHW’s South Loop location on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Contact her directly to schedule an appointment.
Ja’Nelle is also CCHW’s Resident Herbal Specialist, providing herbal medicine consultations to CCHW’s clients by referral.
We are always open to collaboration!
Two convenient locations, serving the Greater Chicago Area.
Calandra Center for Health & Wellness has two convenient locations, one in downtown Chicago, and the other in Schaumburg serving the Northwest suburbs. Find location-specific services and practitioners, hours, and transportation information on our Location pages below.
Chicago’s South Loop