CCHW is always open to collaboration.
We welcome the opportunity to work with acupuncturists, body workers, energy workers, nutritionists/coaches, functional medicine practitioners, EMDR practitioners, and any other like-minded practitioners looking to work in a supportive atmosphere.
The space is for ideal intimate classes or workshops. Larger room can accommodate up to 20 people seated.
Rental opportunities for classes or private sessions are also available. Please inquire!
Acupuncture Job Chicago – South Loop
Calandra Center for Health & Wellness (CCHW) is seeking a licensed practitioner of acupuncture/TCM to see clients as part of our Center, either as a contract employee or space rental. We are located in the heart of Chicago’s South Loop neighborhood, in Dearborn Station.
CCHW currently offers acupuncture, NAET Allergy Elimination, Reiki, and other modalities of energy medicine. We also offer a variety of classes and events.
We are looking for a like-minded practitioner who wants to help grow, and be part of, a healing community. Our mission is to support the health and well-being of all- clients, students, and practitioners. If you like being part of a team, and collaborating with others, this is for you.
We require that you are NCCAOM certified, licensed, and insured. We’ll consider it a plus if you:
- Have specialties such as herbal medicine, facial rejuvenation, Tan Balancing Method, Master Tung
- Are interested in community acupuncture and/or NADA
- Are certified in other healing modalities
- Are interested in Reiki, energy medicine, or other healing modalities
- Have office or administrative experience and willing to work as administrative staff as needed
- Have other skills or talents you want to share
For more information or to apply please email us (no phone calls, please): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please place entire resume in the body of the email. Attached resumes will not be read.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to the above email address.