TO BE RESCHEDULED
If you would like to be notified when we are again scheduling Reiki classes, please sign up here.
Please note: THIS IS A CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASS FOR LICENSED ACUPUNCTURISTS.
NCCAOM Approved for 13 PDA PE-CW
NCCAOM is an Approved CE Sponsor in Illinois. You may use NCCAOM PDAs to meet Illinois acupuncture CE renewal requirements!
When: May 30 & 31, 9am-5pm both days
Reiki is not just a powerful healing modality, it is a way of being. Whether you are new to Reiki, or already certified in other Reiki styles, Shoden Japanese Reiki helps you on a path to self-discovery. It is through self-discovery and self-healing that healing of others happens.
- Come learn the tools and meditations as they were originally taught by Sensei Usui.
- Gain an understanding of which tools best match your style, so you use them with more ease and confidence.
- Experience four separate attunements in this power packed weekend.
- Be introduced to meditations you may not have experienced in other classes.
- Learn about the scientific evidence that supports Reiki as a healing modality.
- Rediscover the beauty and power that resides within you.
- Learn how to apply Reiki to your acupuncture practice and life as a whole.
Students of Reiki find that it aids in job expansion, relationship growth, improved sleep, stress relief, stronger immune system, and overall more joy and ease with life. Registration closes Tuesday May 26 at 7pm. Registration is required.
Teri Calandra, Dipl. Acu, L.Ac., MSTOM, LMT, RMT is licensed by the state of Illinois in acupuncture (L.Ac.) and massage therapy (LMT). She is board certified through NCCAOM and NCBTMB. She holds a Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, and herbology from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Chicago. Teri is a continuing education provider for NCCAOM, and a Reiki teacher. She practices and teaches Reiki in the lineage of the International House of Reiki, and is a member of Shibumi International Reiki Association.