How might the system of Reiki benefit your personal growth and your professional practice?
Find out with this one-day introduction to basic Traditional Japanese Reiki practices and concepts. Together with other mental health practitioners you can experience the practices for yourself and explore what they offer within the context of your professional work.
Reiki is not just a powerful healing modality, it is a way of being. The system of Traditional Japanese Reiki helps you on a path of self healing and self discovery.
Reiki for Mental Health Professionals is designed to teach you Reiki tools that not only assist you on your own journey of self discovery, but help you learn how to “be the calm in the storm” in your personal and professional life.
If you like the introductory practices from this class and want to learn more, we invite you to consider taking the Traditional Japanese Reiki certification classes, beginning with Shoden Reiki Level 1.
Traditional Japanese Reiki for Mental Health Professionals will cover:
- Origins of Reiki, including history and cultural context
- The Reiki Precepts and how to use them in everyday life
- Reiki meditations
- The Reiki hand positions and hands-on healing of self
- How to incorporate all the practices into your daily routines
- How Reiki practices can help you manage the challenges of your profession
Class size is limited to 8
Early-bird pricing ends at midnight, June 5th.