When: THIS CLASS WILL BE RESCHEDULED TO A LATER DATE
If you would like to be notified when we are again scheduling Reiki classes, please sign up here.
Reiki is not just a powerful healing modality, it is a way of being. Whether you are new to Reiki, or already certified in other Reiki styles, this lineage of Shoden Japanese Reiki helps you on a path to self-discovery. It is through self-discovery and self-healing that healing of others happens.
- Come learn tools and meditations unique to Reiki.
- Gain an understanding of which tools best match your style, so you use them with more ease and confidence.
- Experience four separate attunements in this power packed weekend.
- Be introduced to meditations you may not have experienced in other classes.
- Learn about the scientific evidence that supports Reiki as a healing modality.
- Rediscover the beauty and power that resides within you.
- Learn how to apply Reiki to your life as a whole.
Students of Reiki find that it aids in job expansion, relationship growth, better sleep, reduced stress, stronger immune system, and over all more joy and ease with life. Registration is required.
Teri Calandra, Dipl. Acu, L.Ac., MSTOM, LMT, RMT is licensed by the state of Illinois in acupuncture (L.Ac.) and massage therapy (LMT). She is board certified through NCCAOM and NCBTMB. She holds a Masters of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture, and herbology from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine Chicago. Teri is a continuing education provider for NCCAOM, and a Reiki teacher. She practices and teaches Reiki in the lineage of the International House of Reiki, and is a member of Shibumi International Reiki Association.