Reiki is not just a powerful healing modality, it is a way of being. Whether you are new to Reiki, or already certified in other Reiki styles, this lineage of Shoden Japanese Reiki helps you on a path to self-discovery. It is through self-discovery and self-healing that healing of others happens. Students of Reiki find that it aids in job expansion, relationship growth, sleep, stress, stronger immune system, and over all more joy and ease with life. Come learn tools and meditations unique to Reiki.
- Origins and history of Reiki and the different levels of Reiki, including the Japanese social and cultural context.
- Reiki precepts and how they can be used in everyday life.
- Learn about the scientific evidence that supports Reiki as a healing modality.
- Reiki hand positions and how to practice Reiki for self-healing
- Be introduced to meditations you may not have experienced in other classes with recommendations for incorporating them into your home discipline.
- Gain an understanding of which tools best match your style, so you use them with more ease and confidence.
- Experience four separate attunements in this power packed weekend.
- Opportunities to practice throughout: meditations, self treatment, giving a treatment, receiving a treatment.
Through completion of this two-day class, students will gain an understanding of bio-field energy, principles of Reiki, the basic practices for healing self and others, and meditations for daily practice. Rediscover the beauty and power that resides within you and learn how to apply Reiki to your life as a whole. If you are learning Reiki in order to become a Reiki practitioner, you will not be allowed to charge for your services until you have completed Reiki Level 2.
Class will be held at our Schaumburg location.
New! Bring-a-friend discount – 20% off for each of you when you register together. Repeat attendance discount of 50%. Payment plans available. Please contact us to learn more about all these offers.