Reiki is not just a powerful healing modality, it is a way of being.
The prerequisite course, Shoden Reiki Level 1, taught you the foundations of Reiki and how to incorporate them into your everyday life and acupuncture practice. In Okuden Reiki Level 2 for Acupuncturists, we deepen our understanding. Okuden means hidden or inner teachings. In this one-day experiential course you will:
- Deepen your understanding of Reiki, and how to incorporate it into your life and acupuncture practices
- Discover your hidden inner qualities such as your Earth, Heaven, and Heart energy
- Learn how to develop a professional treatment practice from these teachings
- Learn how to send absentee healings and how that can be incorporated into an acupuncture session
Students of Reiki find that it aids in job expansion, relationship growth, improved sleep, stress relief, stronger immune system, and overall more joy and ease with life. Registration is required. NCCAOM is an Approved CE Sponsor in Illinois, which means that NCCAOM PDAs can help you meet Illinois acupuncture renewal requirements!
Pandemic safety measures in effect at the time of class will be enforced, and may include:
- Screening for factors that could prohibit participation (e.g. symptoms, known exposure to COVID-19, compliance with Chicago Travel Order)
- Social distancing
- No hands-on work
See our COVID-19 Safety Measures for more information.
Class limited to 8 students.