Saturday & Sunday, February 12 & 13, 2021
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM both days
Reiki is not just a powerful healing modality, it is a way of being.
Whether you are new to Reiki, or already certified in other Reiki styles, Shoden Japanese Reiki helps you on a path to self-discovery. It is through self-discovery and self-healing that healing of others happens.
- Come learn the tools and meditations as they were originally taught by Sensei Usui.
- Gain an understanding of which tools best match your style, so you use them with more ease and confidence.
- Experience four separate attunements in this power packed weekend.
- Be introduced to meditations you may not have experienced in other classes.
- Learn about the scientific evidence that supports Reiki as a healing modality.
- Rediscover the beauty and power that resides within you.
- Learn how to apply Reiki to your acupuncture practice and life as a whole.
Students of Reiki find that it aids in job expansion, relationship growth, improved sleep, stress relief, stronger immune system, and overall more joy and ease with life. Registration is required. NCCAOM is an Approved CE Sponsor in Illinois, which means that NCCAOM PDAs can help you meet Illinois acupuncture renewal requirements!
Pandemic safety measures in effect at the time of this class will be enforced, and may include:
- Screening for factors that may prohibit participation (e.g. symptoms or exposure)
- Social distancing
- No hands-on work