Reserve Your Appointment
Appointments are required (no walk-in service available). Online scheduling is available for the following:
- Access Consciousness Bars
- Biomat Far-Infrared Therapy
- Ear Seeds
- Acupuncture *
- Lebowitz Protocol *
- NAET® Allergy Elimination *
Remote / Telehealth Services
- Distance Reiki
- NAET® Follow-up **
Clicking the “Reserve Appointment” button will redirect you to our secure patient portal.
* If you are a first-time patient seeking Acupuncture, Lebowitz Protocol, or NAET® Allergy Elimination, an initial consultation call is required before we can schedule your first appointment. Please click on “Request A Consult Call” to schedule the complimentary phone consultation as your first step. After the phone consult, we’ll assist you with scheduling your initial 90-minute new patient appointment.
** Telehealth NAET® consults are only available for our existing, non-anaphylactic NAET® patients.
What happens once I reserve my appointment?
- Appointment confirmation: Once your selected appointment is reserved, our staff will confirm your appointment and send you a confirmation email.
- No appointment confirmation email received? If you have not received a confirmation for an upcoming appointment, please notify us by email at Admin@CalandraAcupuncture.com.
- Rescheduling by practitioner: On rare occasions we must change your reserved time. We will contact you by email so you can help us find an alternate time that works for you.
- Preparing for your visit: Find policies, paperwork and information to prepare for your visit on our For Clients page.
- Appointment arrival: In order to ensure a quiet and peaceful environment for those receiving treatments, we ask that you text message us from your car upon arrival. We will message back when we are ready for you. Please text your arrival to: (847) 796-0165
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Integrative Health Services page links to detailed information about each of the services we offer, including how to prepare for your visit and what to expect during the session. We also have a page for clients with information about our policies and procedures, plus copies of all required paperwork. Last but not least, you can discuss any questions and concerns you have by scheduling the complimentary 15-minute phone consultation before your first visit!
If you are running late to your appointment, please let us know immediately – call or text us at (847) 796-0165. In many cases we can accommodate up to 15 minutes late. In this event, you will be seen only for the remainder of your appointment time. If we need to reschedule, you will be charged the late cancellation fee.
Please make cancellations in advance by at least 24 hours or one full business day. Late cancellations and missed appointments will be charged for the total amount of the scheduled services. Emergencies and illness are taken into consideration. If you are unable to reach us directly by phone please leave a voicemail message, which is time stamped.
If you are sick or starting to feel sick, please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment. Late cancellation fees will not be incurred for such cancellations. There are a number of low immune patients in our practice for whom any kind of illness can become serious.
Payment is due at the time of treatment. Calandra Center for Health & Wellness accepts cash, checks, and all credit cards, including FSA/HSA cards. We do not accept insurance, but are happy to provide an itemized bill for submission to your insurance company. Not all services that we offer are covered by health insurance. Please view our fee schedule page; fees vary by service and length of appointment time.