Northwest Suburbs Location – Schaumburg
830 E Higgins Rd, unit 112
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Center for New Pathways
Serving Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs, including Prospect Heights, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Des Plaines, Rolling Meadows, Elk Grove Village, Wheeling, Palatine, Itasca, Barrington, Roselle, Schaumburg, Wood Dale, Hoffman Estates, and Streamwood.
Tuesday 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Park by either Building 830 or 870.
- Follow the walking path towards the center of the development.
- If you park by Building 830, Unit 112 will be on your left.
- If you park by Building 870, Unit 112 is directly in front of you to the left of the bench.
- When you enter Unit 112, please be seated in the waiting area. Teri will come get you at the start of your appointment time.
- If you need to use the restroom it is down the hall on the left.
- Please be mindful of noise, as other practitioners are in session.
Return to Homepage.