We are a licensed acupuncture clinic and wellness center conveniently located in Schaumburg, Illinois and Chicago’s South Loop. Calandra Center for Health & Wellness offers traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, herbal medicine, Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET®), Reiki, and other energy healing methods. Our holistic treatments can help with back pain, neck pain, allergy, infertility, arthritis, weight loss, anxiety, and other conditions. In addition, we offer workshops and classes for people interested in expanding their knowledge of Reiki and self-care practices, as well as continuing education for professionals.
Northwest Suburban Location
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Serving Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs, including Prospect Heights, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Des Plaines, Rolling Meadows, Elk Grove Village, Wheeling, Palatine, Itasca, Barrington, Roselle, Schaumburg, Wood Dale, Hoffman Estates, and Streamwood.
- Park by either Building 830 or 870. See the information on finding our office space within the Woodfield Grove office park below.
- Follow the walking path towards the center of the development.
- If you park by Building 830, Unit 112 will be on your left.
- If you park by Building 870, Unit 112 is directly in front of you to the left of the bench.
- When you enter Unit 112, please be seated in the waiting area. Teri will come get you at the start of your appointment time.
- If you need to use the restroom it is down the hall on the left.
- Please be mindful of noise, as other practitioners are in session.
Entrance from Building 830
Entrance from Building 870
What our Clients are Saying:
Teri IS a healer! … 20 sessions of NAET® acupuncture in Chicago and I have learned more about my body and how to be good to it. I came to Teri after years of trying nearly everyday to get help with my immune system. She’s exceptional. So if you are in Chicago or the Northwest Suburbs and you are seeking Acupuncture, Reiki, Immune System Matters, Difficult to treat problems (even something as simple as pain or a cold that won’t go away) or as complex as Fertility. Her center is worth it. She’s your Chicago Acupuncturist!– Maria J.
Try Reiki in a relaxed group setting.
A key benefit of Reiki is its simplicity. Anyone can learn and practice Reiki healing techniques for themselves, friends, and family.
Join us for our free monthly Virtual Reiki Relaxation Hour, the last Wednesday of every month, from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Interested in learning Reiki as a personal practice? Explore our Wellness Education opportunities.