We are a licensed acupuncture clinic and wellness center conveniently located in Schaumburg, Illinois and Chicago’s South Loop. Calandra Center for Health & Wellness offers traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, herbal medicine, Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques (NAET®), Reiki, and other energy healing methods. Our holistic treatments can help with back pain, neck pain, allergy, infertility, arthritis, weight loss, anxiety, and other conditions. In addition, we offer workshops and classes for people interested in expanding their knowledge of Reiki and self-care practices, as well as continuing education for professionals.
Northwest Suburban Location
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||1:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Serving Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs, including Prospect Heights, Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Des Plaines, Rolling Meadows, Elk Grove Village, Wheeling, Palatine, Itasca, Barrington, Roselle, Schaumburg, Wood Dale, Hoffman Estates, and Streamwood.
Park by either Building 830 or 870. See the information on finding our office space within the Woodfield Grove office park below.
- Follow the walking path towards the center of the development.
- If you park by Building 830, Unit 116 will be on your left.
- If you park by Building 870, Unit 116 is to the right of the bench.
- When you enter Unit 116, please be seated in the waiting area.
- Teri will come get you at the start of your appointment time.
- Help yourself to the restroom if needed.
- Please be mindful of noise, as there are other patients in session.
What our Clients are Saying:
Teri IS a healer! … 20 sessions of NAET® acupuncture in Chicago and I have learned more about my body and how to be good to it. I came to Teri after years of trying nearly everyday to get help with my immune system. She’s exceptional. So if you are in Chicago or the Northwest Suburbs and you are seeking Acupuncture, Reiki, Immune System Matters, Difficult to treat problems (even something as simple as pain or a cold that won’t go away) or as complex as Fertility. Her center is worth it. She’s your Chicago Acupuncturist!– Maria J.