- C.C.P.: Certified Esogetic Colorpuncture
- Certified "Advanced Level", Aura-Soma
- R.M.: Reki Master
- C.M.T.: Certified Massage Therapist
- Bachelor of Science, The University of Michigan
Areas of Special Interest
- Esogetic Colorpuncture
Suzanne has practiced energy healing professionally for over 22 years, focusing primarily on Reiki, Esogetic Colorpuncture, and Aura-Soma.
- Reiki — Suzanne completed Master Level training in Reiki in 2001. She is currently studying the traditional Japanese form of Reiki as taught by Frans Stiene and at CCHW.
- Colorpuncture — Suzanne is certified by the International Mandel Institute in Germany as an Esogetic Colorpuncture Practitioner, and is approved by the Institute as an Instructor for basic Colorpuncture classes.
- Aura-Soma — Suzanne is certified by the Aura-Soma International Academy of Color Therapeutics in England as an Advanced Level Aura-Soma consultant.
In addition, Suzanne holds a Diploma in Massage Therapy from the Chicago School of Massage Therapy. She has studied with many leading experts in the field of energy healing, including Barbara Brennan, Roslyn Bruyere, Fabian Maman, William Bengston, Melody, Katrina Raphael, and William Meader.
Suzanne’s professional experience in health care encompasses many years at the American Medical Association and the American Hospital Association. At the AMA, where she worked for 29 years, she was the Executive Managing Editor of a clinical, peer-reviewed journal, “Disaster Management and Public Health Awareness.” Prior to the AMA, Suzanne worked for 10 years in a variety of education and marketing positions at the American Hospital Association. Suzanne has had two articles published in the Journal of the American Medical Association and has been interviewed and quoted in such publications as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal.
Suzanne holds a Bachelor of Science degree from The University of Michigan.
Monday, 11am – 7pm; Wednesday: 1pm- 7pm; Friday: 11am – 6pm
Appointments on other days and times may be available by request.